Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ben's Playground

Wow, I can't believe it has been over a month since the last post. The contents of this post are a big reason for it. That's right, the playground is finally finished! After about a month of working on it off and on it is finally done. This is Ben's birthday present. I know, I know, his birthday isn't until the end of July, but there is nothing appealing to me at all about working in the 100 degree summer heat on a project like this, so I decided to make an executive decision and do it while the weather is so nice. Plus, it gives Ben a couple of extra months to enjoy it. Besides, he doesn't know the difference, and you should just see how happy he is to play on it. Thanks to all of the help that I have been fortunate enough to have on this project. A special thanks goes out to my brother-in-law, Wes, man if it wasn't for you and your help, this project would have never turned out like it did. Thanks Again! Another special thanks goes out to Mendi; thank you for taking care of everything else to allow me to finish this. Also, Mendi deserves the credit for the flowers. We will see how long I can keep them alive.

I hope all is well with everyone. Enjoy the pics...it is a start to finish slide show